In the unlikely event of failure of the laboratory work, Pomadent Clinic agrees to repair or totally remake the dental work if needed.
The guarantee applies as follows:
Implants – 10 years (only the product)
Crowns, Bridges, Veneers (temporaries not included) – 2 years
Inlays/Onlays (temporaries not included) – 2 years
Removable Restorations (Dentures) – 2 years
Composite Fillings – 1 year
The patient must notify Pomadent Clinic as soon as possible after observing the problem, but not later than 3 days. Remedial treatment is to be carried out only in our clinic. Each case is investigated and discussed before the patient begins any remedial treatment. Once the patient has been examined by the dentist we then decide whether the remedial treatment is to be carried out under the guarantee.
Pomadent Clinic requests that patients return to the Clinic for a check-up once a year during the guarantee period.
Pomadent Clinic will cover all necessary dental and laboratory costs to rectify the problem at our Clinic. Occasionally teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown and bridgework resulting in the need for root canal treatment afterwards. Pomadent Clinic is not liable for any dental problem which was not visible on the patient’s x-ray, and was not foreseeable or predictable, at the time of treatment at Pomadent Clinic.
The guarantee will be reduced or invalidated:
– if the patient does not return to Pomadent Clinic for a routine check-up at least once a year during the guarantee period, or does not undergo a routine check-up once a year in his/her home country with an x-ray being taken and obtaining written proof (invoice and letter from your local dentist) that the annual check-up has been carried out.
– if oral hygiene is neglected.
– if the dentist’s instructions are not followed (for example not wearing dentures/nightguard during the night).
– if removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly.
– if the gum tissue or jaw bone is receeding.
– in case of accidental damage, for example dropping the denture.
– if the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time.
– if there is a general illness occuring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after x-rays or chemotherapy).
– if any other dentist has carried out any corrective or additional treatment on dental work you received at Pomadent Clinic without prior arrangement and agreement.